Final Cure for Diabetes

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Final cure for diabetes - Very Easy, Very Cheap

Diabetes is very easy to cure. Very cheap too!!!

#1 Know what diabetes really is, the real facts, not the commercial crap. If it costs too much. They are just milking you for money.

#2 Just do what needs to be done. Straighten your diet. Get your sun and walking exercise.

Some resources for you guys. You can thank me later when you are well.

To get you started on your way to the truth in health, I have found the following resources to be the most important foundations of my health education:

#1 - http://www.thedoctorwithin.com by Dr. Tim O Shea (read the whole website) the diabetes chapter is http://thedoctorwithin.com/index_fr.php?page=articles/sugar_theif_life.php

#2 - Timeless Secrets of Health & Rejuvenation by Andreas Moritz at http://www.ener-chi.com/more_key.htm (buy the book)

#3 - Natural Cures (they don't want you to know) by Kevin Trudeau at http://www.naturalcures.com (buy the book)

#4 - If you still believe in western MDs and your doctor is a real pain in asking you to lower your blood sugar level... take bitter melon supplements. The best is the pure, real bitter melon vegetable. If not the next best is bitter melon tea. The next best is bitter melon capsules.

Go to http://www.charanteausa.com

Take this to get your nagging doctor off your back. But go back to #1 by Dr. Tim O Shea: Sugar the sweet thief of life. In 60 days, your diabetes will be gone!

There! I gave you a free cure advice. You did not have to pay me anything.

Truth in health is inexpensive.

4 Comments:

At 4:40 AM, Blogger kousalya said...

interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you



Diabetes Treatment

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Ross Mary said...

A TRUE LIFE TESTIMONY
OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM
DIABETES VIRUS[with Herbal
Traditional medicine]
Hello My Name is Ross Mary,I am Out here to give my
testimony about a Herbalist doctor called OBOITE
who helped me in my life. I was infected with
DIABETES VIRUS in 2010, i went to many
hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I
was thinking how can I get a solution out so that
my body can be okay. One day I was in the river
side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a
lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad
and i open up all to her telling her my problem,
she told me that she can help me out, she
introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal
medication to cure DIABETE VIRUS and
gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all
the things I need to do and also give me
instructions to take, which I followed properly.
Before I knew what is happening after two weeks
the DIABETE VIRUS that was in my
body got vanished . So if you are also heart
broken and also need a help, you can also email
him at: droboitespellcaster@gmail.com
He also have a herbal cure for;
1.HIV,
2.IMPOTENCE,
3.LOW SPERM COUNT,
4.BARENESS/INFERTILITY,
5.HERPES
VIRUS
Contact him today and you will have a
testimony...Good luck!
I can't stop talking about this man called Dr.
OBOITE cause he is a God sent to cure humans
from different DISEASES with herbal
medications,he cured me of DIABETEs ,he
will also help you.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Jon said...

Each year, 11,000 People Saw Their Diabetes Mysteriously REVERSED, But Even Their Doctors Couldn’t Say Why

Until a rogue diabetes researcher solved this decades-old medical mystery…

Start using his natural, at-home treatment to reverse your Diabetes without medication.

For more info please click on the following link: How To Heal Diabetes.

Talk soon.

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Morgan Miller said...

How I control my Blood Sugar without medicine?
Diabetic Toes Test by Medipin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home