Final Cure for Diabetes

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Mike Adams Cured his own diabetes and is now a vigorous health advocate

People call me the Health Ranger. I used to be chronically diseased with borderline obesity, diabetes, depression and severe back pain. I used to visit doctors and follow their advice, and I used to eat anything I wanted: sodas, pizza, donuts, milk, hamburgers... you name it.

And that's how I came to be overweight, depressed and diseased by the age of 30.

But a few years ago, I "woke up," and in a process of regaining true clarity, I realized that practically everything we are taught about health, disease, food and medicine is utterly false. Everything I had ever been told about health -- by my doctors, schools and even my own government -- was a lie. And those lies explain why we are all so diseased today, burdened with cancer, diabetes, heart disease, osteoporosis and many other diseases that are entirely preventable, as you'll soon see.

See Mike Adams as the Health Ranger.

See Mike Adams' Book How to halt type-2 diabetes in 25 days, guaranteed.


At 3:46 AM, Blogger madhurima deborash said...

Diabetes is among the most common disorders in the world today. Despite various researches done and precautions taken, one cannot predict who will suffer from diabetes. Depending on the type and severity, every diabetic patient should be given medications.Diabetes Natural Cure

At 6:04 AM, Blogger madhurima deborash said...

According to nature therapy, diabetes is the result of a problem in thedigestive system. This can be overcome easily, and within a short duration of time, with regular practice of yoga, change in life style,daily routine and diet control. Generally, people engaged in sedentarywork suffer from this disease. The insulin produced from the pancreasreduces both in quality and quantity, resulting in a high sugar level,and the excess glucose flows out through the urine.. How To Get Rid Of Diabetes Permanently


Post a Comment

<< Home